Job Title: Senior Software Product Engineer
Reports To: Chief Technology Officer
FLSA Status: Exempt
DeepHealth is a Cambridge, MA based subsidiary of RadNet, Inc and leading developer of artificial intelligence (AI) for medical imaging interpretation. Our mission at DeepHealth is to enable the best care by providing products that clinicians and patients can trust, through rigorous science and clinical integration.
As a Senior Software Product Engineer, you will be responsible for helping lead the development and deployment of our AI-based products and platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Leadership role in developing and supporting the full software development lifecycle for new and existing AI-based products and platforms
- Leading QA processes such as testing and code reviews
- Developing product-related code and infrastructure
- Managing execution of development workflows, including updates and releases
- Supporting large-scale deployment across clinical settings
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of the position described above. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change duties at any time.
Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s and/or advanced degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 5+ years of professional software development experience
- Proficiency in Python and its scientific computing libraries (pandas, numpy, etc.)
- Proficiency with version control and Git
- Experience with a container platform (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Strong experience in QA and software testing
- Experience with build and release pipelines
- Experience serving as a technical lead throughout the full software development lifecycle
- Knowledge of professional software engineering best practices
- Experience in developing, deploying, and maintaining software applications at scale
- Willingness to help manage software development, but also directly develop code
- Knowledge and experience with product documentation best practices
- Strong attention to detail
- Experience with deep learning libraries (TensorFlow, PyTorch, CUDA, etc.)
- Experience in developing medical products
- Experience in analyzing large datasets
- Knowledge of SQL databases
- Knowledge and experience in cloud infrastructure (e.g., Google Cloud, AWS, etc.)
Office setting and remote.
Contact Us About This Position
We’re always looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our team – get in touch!