Job Title: Software Product Engineer
Reports To: Chief Technology Officer
FLSA Status: Exempt
DeepHealth is a Cambridge, MA based subsidiary of RadNet, Inc and leading developer of artificial intelligence (AI) for medical imaging interpretation. Our mission at DeepHealth is to enable the best care by providing products that clinicians and patients can trust, through rigorous science and clinical integration.
As a Software Product Engineer, you will be responsible for supporting the development and deployment of our AI-based products and platforms.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Developing code used in our AI-based products and platforms
- Developing and executing build and release processes
- Performing QA activities such as testing and code reviews
- Supporting large-scale deployment across clinical settings
PLEASE NOTE: This is not an exhaustive list of all duties, responsibilities and requirements of the position described above. Other functions may be assigned and management retains the right to add or change duties at any time.
Minimum Qualifications, Education, and Experience
- Bachelor’s and/or Master’s degree in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- Strong programming skills in Python and its scientific computing libraries (pandas, numpy, etc.)
- Experience with version control and Git
- Experience in writing production-level code
- Strong attention to detail
- 2+ years of professional software development experience
- Experience with deep learning libraries (TensorFlow, PyTorch, etc.)
- Knowledge and experience in cloud infrastructure (e.g., Google Cloud, AWS, etc.)
- Experience with a container platform (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Experience with software development lifecycles and best practices
- Experience with analyzing large datasets
Office setting and remote.
Contact Us About This Position
We’re always looking for talented, motivated individuals to join our team – get in touch!